It is now the end of the school year, and today I have a 2nd grader in my house. It's hard to believe that she's that old.
To celebrate our first day of summer 09, we went to the license branch to renew my lovely bride's plate. How can one top such an exciting and fun experience, you ask? It was difficult, but I think we did. We went hiking.
HereOh, you really want to see what we were doing? OK. Here are some pictures. Thankfully, none of me.

Notice the smile and the excitement evident upon her face as she prepares for some walk in the woods.

And of course, a hike isn't a hike without some water nearby. This stream is beautiful, clear and cool. We know it's cool because as we attempted to get to a small rocky island we got slightly dampish.
I say slightly. Maybe a bit more. But we dried out.

All done with our hike, Daddy. This was fun. So, we've decided that we're going to visit as many St. Louis area parks and hike this summer as possible.
How can we not have fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment