Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday & Sunday's progress

It's Monday evening, dear reader. I spent some time today on a wall, trying to finish around the door. We're into working on the soffets to hide the hvac stuff. Tomorrow should be a great day to get some work finished - like hopefully on the ceiling. To that end, I'm including 3 images to whet your appetite.

That's (look up) looking out towards the outside. The hall to the bath, laundry and mechanical is just barely visible to the right of the image.


this is the outer wall, below. There will be a covering the entire length of this ceiling - gotta hide those silly heat ducts.



And, finally, a view toward the pantry and the stairs. The basement currently looks kinda small, but that could be due to the amount of stuff in there. (yeah, there's a lot).




Today was not a productive day because of early rise and exhaustion due to the weekend's work. I did get a chance to get work done today at work - it was good. I'm looking forward to St. Patrick's Day tomorrow - a friend is coming to help (hopefully in the morning), and I get to have band rehearsal tomorrow night. I'm blessed to have great friends in my praise team - they make rehearsals great fun!.

More tomorrow, then. I've got 2 more work days.

No comments: