Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Laundry Room - In One Week

To quote my friend Susan, Sharon, wtf am I doing during Holy Week completely constructing a room?

Well, friends, it goes like this. The wife and daughter are out of town, and this is the most excellent time for me to:
1. bang hammers loudly at all times
2. run the compound miter and table saws
3. have no freaking hot water cause I screwed up 3 solder joints. dammit!
4. Almost electrocute myself because I wanted to see what 15 amps look like when it is grounded. In the fuse box. My burned up screw driver, let me not show you it.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Yep - you're crazy! BTW, electricity is only your friend when you're not goofing around with it! :D

Blessed Maundy Thursday to you! (You DO remember what day it is, yes?) My bell choir is ringing Contemplation on Ubi Caritas. The meter changes, let me count them for you. 34. :)

Sharon said...

Oh, and to be clear: I never said wtf! Granted, I thought it, but I never said it.